Cursors[edit | edit source]
Description[edit | edit source]
This is where you can access every image used as a mouse cursor in StarCraft 2 and add your own custom cursors. To do so you simply define an imported image in the "Texture" field and tweak the "Hotspot X" and "Hotspot Y" to the pixel on your image you want your cursor to click from. X 0 and Y 0 are the middle of the image.
Hints[edit | edit source]
- The cursor used when hovering over a unit can be selected using the Set Unit Highlight Cursor and Set Unit Ping Cursor action definitions.
- The race specific cursor used for the mouse is automatically determined by the Attribute Id of the race from the Races data type after the name of the cursor and defaults to Terran if no race specific cursor exists.
Fields[edit | edit source]
Editor Name[edit | edit source]
- The name of the cursor
- The game engine is hardcoded to recognise the name Ids of cursors for determining the different mouse cursors of each race. All cursor names for these purposes should have the format CursorType_RaceAttributeId. For example an arrow cursor (the most commonly shown one) for the Neutral race should be named Arrow_Neut
Hotspot X[edit | edit source]
- X position of the texture pixel, you want to click (0 =middle)
Hotspot Y[edit | edit source]
- Y position of the texture pixel, you want to click (0 =middle)
Texture[edit | edit source]
- Texture used for the cursor
- Need to be .dds or .tga format files