Data/Tactical AI Data
Tactical AI Data[edit | edit source]
Description[edit | edit source]
Basic AI for all units. Something like, place a bomb then auto retreat. Auto EMP if some special unit comes, with shield or energy. Note that either Campaign AI or Melee AI must be initialized for the player in the Triggers in order for these to work. Also, if you use an Issue Order action on a unit from a trigger, it will be marked as Script Controlled and these will not work.
Category[edit | edit source]
CTacticalOrder[edit | edit source]
Ability[edit | edit source]
- The Ability, the unit should use
Ability Command[edit | edit source]
- Most ablity have sub ability, this is the index of it.
- For example: the ability scv-build can build more then 1 kind of building.
Marker +[edit | edit source]
- All Tactical Ai Data have the same marker, i don't know what it means
Retreat[edit | edit source]
- If enabled, unit will auto retreat after the ability is used.
Target Find[edit | edit source]
- If the ability need a target. U can use this to choose a target. Auto emp should always casted on caster or units with shields. See Target Finds
Validator[edit | edit source]
- Validate conditions, like unborrow only if unit is borrowed
CTacticalSet[edit | edit source]
Array[edit | edit source]
- list of CTacticalOrder, which will be combined