Weapons[edit | edit source]
Description[edit | edit source]
Hints[edit | edit source]
- Units can kill other units using weapons, abilities or behaviours that cause negative life regeneration or use Modify Unit or Damage effects.
- There are two types of weapons.
- Legacy: the unit prefers to stand still while it is firing at a target unless given other orders.
- Strafe: the unit is constantly moving forward while firing. It has to turn to engage in additional rounds of attack.
- Weapons use effects to perform their actions while actors supply the visuals. Actors of the Action and Model types are the most commonly used.
Usage Examples[edit | edit source]
Void Ray (channeling weapon)[edit | edit source]
For channeling weapons like the Void Ray a Create Persistent effect with the Channelling flag enabled is required.