- 1 Performance Testing
- 2 Shader Generation
- 3 Trigger Debugging
Performance Testing[edit | edit source]
- Action. Starts Unit Stats performance logging.
- Action. Stops Unit Stats performance logging.
Shader Generation[edit | edit source]
- Action. Used in the shader generation map
- Action. Waits until shaders are done compiling
Trigger Debugging[edit | edit source]
- Action. Outputs a debug message to a file, and optionally displays it to the screen as well. Use "Set Debug Message File" to configure the name of the output file.
- Action. Sets the color of a debug message that is printed to the screen.
- Action. Sets the name of the output file for debug messages.
- Action. Sets a name for a debug message type.
- Action. Opens or closes the trigger debugging window. This window contains useful information for debugging triggers, but will slow down performance.